There are different people in the world with different features and heights. Some have taller height while some have shorter height. Mostly short people lean to be disheartened because of their short height. And they often look up for different ways to grow taller naturally.
Numerous short folks have a tendency to be disheartened with their statures in light of the fact that a tall stature can be an attractive feature for some reasons. Regardless of the possibility that you don’t have a particular purpose behind expanding your stature, being tall gives numerous focal points. It can help your certainty, spare you from wearing uncomfortable high heels, or just make it less demanding to achieve that top rack without climbing onto a shaky stool. Today I am going to some tips and what can you eat and keep in your mind to grow taller
Best Tips On How To Increase Your Height
Foods That Increase Height
Drink a Plenty of Water
Drink at least 8 glass of water in a day for optimum health. Another nicer way to keep your body hydrated all the day eat water based fruits and greens like cucumber and watermelon.
Milk is a rich source of Calcium for growing bones and cells. It also contains Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. I suggest you to drink at least 2 cups of milk a day, one in morning after breakfast while second in night when going to bed.
Spinach makes your body stronger and helps to be taller. Spinach is low in fat, high in protein, fiber, calcium. Spinach also contains vitamins A, C, E, K, B6. It is also a good source of magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and copper for human body. You can add spinach in your juice or smoothie.
Carrots are rich source of vitamin A that is good for body to synthesize proteins. I recommend add carrots into your salad or juice. Don’t go overboard with carrots.
If you want to grow your height then must add eggs in your daily diet plan. Eggs are awesome source of proteins. Eggs are also good for hair.
Sardines are good source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, EPA, DHA, proteins and vitamin D
Things to Avoid:
- Stop Smoking because it destroys cellular structure of human body.
- Stop drinking alcohol because it damages the liver that’s an important organ of your body.
- Stop Doing Weights because it confuses the body.
- Stressing because stress creates a lot of problems for your body. So I’ll suggest to stay stress less and smile more 🙂
Things To Do:
- Do regular exercise like swimming, skipping rope, toe touching, super stretch and hanging etc.
- Practice good posture stand straight with your back against the wall at least 20 minutes a day.
- Sleep early sleep 8-9 hours and especially during 11 PM to 2 AM
Chinese traditional medicines believe that head has many pressure points that directly correlates to the rest of the body.
- The first is between your eyebrows, use your thumb to press firmly 9 times right between your eyebrows and massage clockwise and counterclockwise 9 times.
- The second is on top of your head find the pressure point on top of your head by going up straight to the top of your ears. It is the softest point of your head, press this point firmly 9 times then massage clockwise 9 times and counterclockwise 9 times.
- To locate third pressure point place three fingers right above your ears. Pressure point is where your index finger is. Now use your index and middle finger to press firmly 9 times and then massage 9 times clockwise and 9 times counterclockwise.
- The fourth and last is behind your head where your neck starts. Find the hollow part between the back of your head and neck to find the pressure point. Now use your thumb to press firmly 9 times and then massage 9 times clockwise and 9 times counterclockwise.