If you are preparing for CSS or PMS exams and in search of everyday science preparation material. Then you are at right place because in the post we shared most important everyday science MCQs on CSS exam pattern. You have to solve all the questions according to your knowledge to test your knowledge. In this everyday MCQ Quiz total 25 most important questions, all questions carry 2 marks and total marks are 50. To pass this MCQ Quiz test you have to obtain 80% marks i.e. 40 marks. So let’s start ……
If you think this post is useful then share with your friends and other people.
Most Important Everyday Science Solved MCQs for CSS and PMS Exam
- 1. One of the countries through which equator passes is:
- 2. The three elements needed for healthy growth of plants are:
- 3. Copper can be converted into gold by:
- 4. Max Planck received the noble prize in Physics in 1918 for his discovery of:
- 5. Clocks, which moves with the velocities compareable with the velocity of light, run:
- 6. Bronze medal is made up of metals:
- 7. Addison’s disease is caused by the excessive secretion of:
- 8. Development of calf muscles in ladies who wear high heels is a common example of:
- 9. Margalla Hill is a branch of:
- 10. Humming bird belongs to a category called:
- 11. Human population growth is greatest in developing countries because:
- 12. Which woody raw material is used for the manufacture of paper pulp?
- 13. Rectified spirit contains alcohol about:
- 14. Which of the following elements is not present abundantly in earth’s crust:
- 15. The famous book; Al – Qanoun was written by the Muslim scientist:
- 16. Basic metals can be converted into gold by:
- 17. A light year is a unit of:
- 18. One of the main function of the earth’s ozone layer is to:
- 19. Person with following blood group are considered to be universal recipient.
- 20. Study of life in outer space is known as:
- 21. The name of the common mineral salt present in sweat is:
- 22. Sensitive layer of the eye is:
- 23. Laughing gas has chemical composition of following two elements.
- 24. Dr. Abdus Salam of Pakistan was one of the contributors of the unification of:
- 25. Which triplet in DNA codes for valine:
PS: If you attempted the paper, share your scores in comments.