The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces Phase-II project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan & FATA” for postgraduate studies in all disciplines.
Applications are invited from candidates having domiciles of Balochistan / FATA for award of scholarships for postgraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector universities/degree awarding institutions and top-ranked private universities of Pakistan.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test Score (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50
- For further details, please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/PHOBF
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to submit application online through HEC website eportal.hec.gov.pk/bfap
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last Date for Receipt of Application
- The last date for submission of online application form is February 18, 2018.
- Applications in hard form will not be entertained.
Master / MPhil Indigenous Scholarships for Students of Balochistan and FATA