- Chew a piece of gum.
- Drink a big glass of water and wait for 10 minutes and see if you are still hungry.
- Chew a piece of gum while you are cooking.
- When you have a craving then go for a walk or do some work.
- Eat a piece of fruit of your choice.
- Do the 3-Bite Rule.
- Brush your teeth after meals and snacks.
- Don’t eat standing up.
- Don’t eat your kid’s left over.
- Close your kitchen at 6 PM.
- Clean up after you prepare a meal/snack before you eat.
- Food log, log everything you eat.
I am sure these tips will help you to suppress your cravings and resultantly you will eat less. And this will also help you to lose weight